No Period, on Lo loestrin fe… pregnant?
Asked: No Period, on Lo loestrin fe… pregnant?
I am on Lo Loestrin Fe birth control. I've been on it for 3 months.I was on the last two brown pills last week. After taking the last brown pill and still having no signs of a period, I took a pregnancy test. It came back negative. A week later, still no period and I am already a week into my new birth control pack.So I took another pregnancy test. Again, negative. Is this common? My boyfriend and I don't use condoms and he has finished in me a couple times. I did have very light spotting during my last pack of birth control (in the middle, probably just right after I would have been ovulating). When should I take another test? I was doing some research and the type of birth control I am on can have you miss your period. Can a test be wrong?
Be The First To Answer This Question…
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- no period on minastrin 24
- can u have a period in the middle of a pack of loestrin birth control
- when do you get a period on lo loestrin fe
- taking lo loestrin fe and didnt get my period
- pregnant on lo loestrin fe
- minastrin no period
- minastrin fe no periods
- minastrin 24 missed period
- lo loestrin got pregnant
- lo loestrin fe no period negative pregnancy test